San Diego State University | San Diego, CA
Bachelors of Arts in Graphic Design
Fall 2009 – Fall 2013
Major GPA: 3.83 • Cumulative GPA: 3.36
Coursework: Graphic Design I & II, Typography I & II, Information Graphics, Design Studio, Photographic Imagery, Art of the Book, Packaging
Canyon Crest Academy | San Diego, CA
Digital/Fine Arts Conservatory 2006-2009
Once applied and accepted, a 3 year program consisting of learning the different utilizations of digital and fine arts while working on individual or collaborative projects.
Red Kite | Freelance Designer at a Marketing Consultancy
- Red Kite (June 2010 – Present): Created flyers, flyer templates, powerpoint templates, and magazine ads. Revised business cards for additional printing and aided in logo revision.
- Nu-Set Lock (August 2014 – Present): Designed powerpoint templates, icon graphics, note cards, follow-up cards, and a holiday card.
- A Secret Place (July 2014 – August 2014): Lead on-location photo-shoot and edited/retouched the photos. Created gift certificates, templates, and flyers.
- Geri Fit (February 2014): Produced the template for a capability statement.
- a new well (June 2010 – October 2012): Designed flyers, posters, magazine ads, door hangers. Edited photographs and created a spinner sign.
July 2014 – Present
- Norma Hill Designs: Created the layout for clothing tags, lookbook, poster, and logo revision. Then conducted postproduction and assembly of all items.
- Wedding Invitation: Produced collage design, designed text layout, created RSVP and other invitation additions.
- Kevershan Design: Restored a scanned photo of an illustrated building by retouching blemishes, removing a crease, repairing color balance.
- RushTix: Working with Post Design Studio – researched photos and created an inspiration board, created and finalized RushTix Culture Squad type treatment, researched stock photography, designed mock and final twitter banner layout.
Ragz Dressware Inc. | Stylist / Sales Associate
May 2015 – Present
Greeted customers, helped in any and all customer service, answered the phone, styled clothing on women, worked the register, made all sales energetic, friendly, and fun.
9FIVE | Graphic Design Intern
March 2013 – May 2013
Created posters, brochures, flyers, web banners, tech packs, and illustrations. Assisted in the warehouse organization of new product or gathering shipment orders.
Cuicacalli Suites | Desk Assistant at San Diego State University
Fall 2010 – Fall 2013
Facilitated in customer service, answered the phone, logged the activity of residents, rented out equipment, alerted supervisors/authorities in case of emergency.
Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Digital Photography
Basic skills in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver
Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint